Top Ten Tuesday: Books I picked up on a whim



Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's theme: Top Ten Books I picked up on a whim


I don't often pick up books on a whim, but sometimes I'll be at the library and a random book will catch my attention. I've found some pretty awesome books this way!


 2767052

Believe it or not, I grabbed this one on a whim for my birthday. The book I actually wanted was out of stock, and this one seemed cool. I'd heard nothing about it because it was before it blew up into a phenomenon, and I really enjoyed it!
 34494

My first Terry Pratchett book was The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents, which I read in 5th grade and promptly forgot who the author was. I randomly grabbed this at the library years later and rediscovered how awesome Terry Pratchett is!
 11235712

Somehow I lived under a rock and didn't hear anything about how awesome this book was before I picked it up. I read it a year before I started blogging, and I didn't have too many reader friends so I just picked it up at the library because it sounded cool. I adore this series now :D
25733990

I requested this on Netgalley last year because it sounded cool and had a pretty cover. It was one of my favorite sci-fi books from last year, and I'm glad to see it gaining poplarity. This book is awesome, go read it!
13538873

I don't even remember how I found this book, but it was adorable, terrifying, funny, and so much fun!
15711341

This was one of my first UF books so I didn't know what to expect, and I didn't realize how many of my blogger friends adored this series until after I finished it lol
18633276

I randomly picked this up at the library, and I knew nothing about it, but it ended up being a pretty fun con story!
18404312

One of my favorite Peter Pan retellings, and I found it by randomly browsing on Netgalley :)
blog signature photo 4bf1c374-231a-40b6-8756-317f9308721c_zpsf45cae08.jpg
Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Insidious Side of the Golden Milk Latte

The Supremely Fabulous Fantasy Subgenre Flowchart

Way of Kings Readalong: Wrap-up