TTT: Top Ten Recent Five Star Books



Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's theme: My Recent Top Ten Five Star Books

Not all of these are strictly 5 stars (some are 4.5) but they're all books I've read recently and would definitely recommend! I didn't want to go back further than December so I only have 8:


 25300956

This is book 2 of the Farseer Trilogy. Robin Hobb writes slower plotted fantasy novels compared to most other series, but her characters are all so real and I end up having way more intense emotions than with most other fantasy books. Definitely recommended for fantasy fans!
 17303139

This one is just so beautifully written and gorgeous but also terrifying and gory...it's one of the best retellings I've ever read! Plus Phantom of the Opera is just awesome source material.
 25324111
This one isn't published yet, but it's fantastic. I loved the politics and the manipulations, but I also loved how broken and vengeful Lada is. She's not typical princess, that's for sure.
 11516221
I just posted my full review of this, so you can read more about it there, but this book is absolutely brilliant and terrifying and heart-warming. All at once.
 24019186

It's a Sanderson book. Need I say more? (What is with book 3s in series and being absolutely MINDBLOWING)
 17410991

One of my favorite series endings. I adore Iolanthe and Titus, and Kashkari and all the rest :)
 13206900

Another excellent series ending to an absolutely amazing series. Cyborg cinderella, a fierce Red riding hood, a coder/hacker genius Rapunzel, and a slightly deranged but earnest Snow White. This series is great.
 22238181

If you like steampunk, you'll love this! Even if you don't like steampunk, I'm sure the characters will win you over


blog signature photo 4bf1c374-231a-40b6-8756-317f9308721c_zpsf45cae08.jpg
Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Insidious Side of the Golden Milk Latte

The Supremely Fabulous Fantasy Subgenre Flowchart

Way of Kings Readalong: Wrap-up