Goodbye...for now


Hello lovely readers,

I'm having a bit of a blogger crisis/life crisis/everything-crashing-down-and-driving-me-crazy-all-at-once crisis, so I definitely won't be blogging any time before the end of the year.

I don't know if I will be back in January; I'll see if having December to deal with life and catch up on reviews and breathe will be enough. I wasn't successful in my search for a co-blogger, so I'm just going to hope that taking a very large chunk of time off will help me get back on my feet! If I'm still floundering next year, I may have to say goodbye to this little space on the internet. I don't know if I'll be blogging again in the near future, but I will definitely still be reading and flailing on twitter!

I hope your winters are going better than mine :)

Cheers, and happy holidays!

blog signature photo 4bf1c374-231a-40b6-8756-317f9308721c_zpsf45cae08.jpg
Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Insidious Side of the Golden Milk Latte

The Supremely Fabulous Fantasy Subgenre Flowchart

Way of Kings Readalong: Wrap-up