Happy New Year



Happy new year, everyone! In the spirit of resolutions, here are some of my book and blog related goals for this year:

1. I have been terrible about keeping my blog updated for the past few months - endless exams and a new job really sucked away all my time. My big new years resolution is to be more on top of my blog!

2. Related resolution, but I am also going to be better about keeping up with my fellow book blogger's posts. I have been good about commenting back when people stop by my blog, but I think it's time I stop by more blogs.

3. My goodreads challenge for 2014 is to read 80 books this year. Last year I managed a record 101, but I doubt that's going to happen again.

4. Another goodreads challenge I'm doing is the A-Z. I'm having trouble finding books with titles that have X and Z in them, and titles that start with Y. Any suggestions?


blog signature photo 4bf1c374-231a-40b6-8756-317f9308721c_zpsf45cae08.jpg
Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Insidious Side of the Golden Milk Latte

The Supremely Fabulous Fantasy Subgenre Flowchart

Way of Kings Readalong: Wrap-up