Top Ten Tuesday 9





Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's theme: Top Ten 2014 Release I'm Dying To Read

I could only come up with 8 from next year that I really want to read - a lot of the books I want to read were published this year :)




















Ruin and Rising (Grisha #3)


















Cress (Lunar Chronicles #3)
Mortal Heart (Grave Mercy #3)
Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of smoke and bone #3)
Ruins (Partials #3)
Sinner (Wolves of Mercy Falls #4)
Burn (Pure #3)
We Were Liars

blog signature photo 4bf1c374-231a-40b6-8756-317f9308721c_zpsf45cae08.jpg
Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT readDecember 3, 2013 at 6:35 AM

    Nice! I had Sinner on my release list but I apparently forgotten what it was about until I looked it up on Goodreads!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to start Grave Mercy and Grisha series! We Were Liars sounds interesting too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Insidious Side of the Golden Milk Latte

The Supremely Fabulous Fantasy Subgenre Flowchart

Way of Kings Readalong: Wrap-up